The Neptune City Senior Housing Authority was established in 1978 to serve the low income residents of the Borough of Neptune City and surrounding areas. The Housing is comprised of 60 apartments of Public Housing that is regulated by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).
The Neptune City Housing Authority is a wonderful organization that is committed to providing the best quality of life for our residents. Through responsible leadership, teamwork, and collaboration we are the catalyst for positive change, revitalization and redevelopment in our community. Our dedicated management team will continue to meet the challenges of the ever-changing world in which we live. We are committed to serving our community’s housing needs, providing an affordable safe and nurturing environment in a neighborhood that is attractive, clean and well-maintained. Our interaction with the residents shall demonstrate courtesy and respect. We will work with government and community resources as well as partnering with local entities to provide our tenants with opportunities for affordable housing in livable circumstances.
To request a work order Monday – Friday from 8am to 3pm please call 732-774-7692 Ext 100.
To request a work order for an emergency after normal business hours, please call 732-774-7692 Ext 112.
- 42 studio apartments for a single person (500 sq ft) for Senior Citizens 62+
- 18 one bed apartments for a couple (600 sq ft) for Senior Citizens 62+
- Community room for social gatherings and private parties
- Laundry area which is very economical to accommodate the tenants
- Large spacious backyard in the nice weather to sit outside and enjoy the air
- Barbeque grill in the yard close to a picnic table for outdoor living
- Close proximity to the Medical Staff at Jersey Shore University Medical Center